Hello from Georgia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello,
This is Anne from Canton, GA. I started turning a few month ago and just love it! Yes it is addicting!!
I am thrilled to be part of this pen turners association and am looking forward to learn from you all as well as share as much as I can.
Cheers to you all!
Anne.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Hello Anne and welcome from nearby Alpharetta. My wife, Lori, and I are also dog lovers. Call, write or come by any time if you would like to turn (I have 5 lathes). Here are our pups.

Willow 3 years.jpgWillow 25 months.jpg

Hello Anne and welcome from nearby Alpharetta. My wife, Lori, and I are also dog lovers. Call, write or come by any time if you would like to turn (I have 5 lathes). Here are our pups.

View attachment 243909View attachment 243910
Thank you Tony! Wow 5 lathes! You are not joking!! You two must but some well experienced turners :) thank you for the invite, I'd love to meet you both! Your puppies are adorable! I have 7 pets 🤪 (3 dogs, 3 cats and a Bearded Dragon)
Talk soon! Off to my lathe to make some pens!!!

R. C. Rutter

Hello,
This is Anne from Canton, GA. I started turning a few month ago and just love it! Yes it is addicting!!
I am thrilled to be part of this pen turners association and am looking forward to learn from you all as well as share as much as I can.
Cheers to you all!
Anne.
Hello Anne and Welcome.
Be sure to check out the Library. Lots of good resources there.
Richard and Jill, Hendersonville, TN
Yes, my wife has her own lathe. Keeps life peaceful.

Welcome Anne, have you heard of the Etowah River Woodturners? A Canton group part of the American Association of Woodturners. Was meeting at the Arts Center pre covid, meeting on zoom for the time being.
Welcome Anne, have you heard of the Etowah River Woodturners? A Canton group part of the American Association of Woodturners. Was meeting at the Arts Center pre covid, meeting on zoom for the time being.

Hello Gary! No I have not heard about this group! ThAnk you for the info and the link!

Top Bottom