Hello from Florida’s space coast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

John Chris

Hi all. I'm brand new to pen turning and have not turned one yet. Still working on getting supplies. Browsed your forums and decided to join.
Thanks
John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Bound to be a club nearby to you. Really can't recommend joining one highly enough for the help you will get.

There were certainly lots of tool suppliers when I came over on honey moon!!👍 some 26 years ago.( feels like a lifetime)

Mind you SWMBO has a long memory and on our two recent trips enlisted both sons to extract a promise that we wouldn't visit any woodworking stores whilst on holiday 😢😢😢

Praise the lord for the internet ! The first parcels arrived on time whilst we were there ,sadly the last one didn't so it cost me more in postage and tax to get it sent over than it would have to buy it here not that I will ever admit it !

MDWine

While a local club and meeting turners will be your best effort, joining here will be your second best move!
The talent here is staggering!
Welcome to the fray, have a ball! (and don't forget, we LOVE pictures!)

studioseven

I lived in NE PB for several years; we recently sold and moved to Sebastian.
Quite a few years ago there was a large billboard on US1 upon entering Sebastion from the South that said....."Welcome to Sebastion. Home of 385 friendly people and 3 old grouches". I imagine that Sebastion must have a larger population now.

Seven

Top Bottom