Hello from Central PA. I am excited to be a part of this site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aalmond

It looks like a huge source of information and ideas. I am a Broadcast Engineer by trade but as spend as much time as possible turning. I do a lot of bowls and pens, not much big spindle work. I do both wood and synthetic pens, I am not sure that I have a favorite, both are great. I think 2 main things draw me to pen turning. 1 is the fact that is short amount of time you can have a finished product and 2 is that you can find a pen to make for anyone and everyone, something that "fits" them. I have 2 machines, a Jet 1224 VS and a Nova XP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kcimdrib

It looks like a huge source of information and ideas. I am a Broadcast Engineer by trade but as spend as much time as possible turning. I do a lot of bowls and pens, not much big spindle work. I do both wood and synthetic pens, I am not sure that I have a favorite, both are great. I think 2 main things draw me to pen turning. 1 is the fact that is short amount of time you can have a finished product and 2 is that you can find a pen to make for anyone and everyone, something that "fits" them. I have 2 machines, a Jet 1224 VS and a Nova XP.
Greetings from England hope you get as much out of IAP as I do great bunch of guys

Top Bottom