Hello from Belgium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Denjohn

Hello all, my name is John and i have started last year with woodturning. for a few months now i am very interesting in pen turning but i have notise that most penkit shops have the same collection and i am searsing for more exclusive or different models to turn. My goal is to start my own bussines in a few months but therefor i need to find my own collection to turn that is differend than the most turners, in my search off this i passed this side and i am very currius what is inside here. And i think i could find a lot off information for a beginner like me. Sorry if my writing is not correct but i have never englisch lessons on school so i learned it myself ;-)

Attachments

• DSC_0092.JPG
    DSC_0092.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0102.JPG
    DSC_0102.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0101.JPG
    DSC_0101.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 123
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Probably the only way you will have pens exclusive to just yourself is to go down the kitless path. If you decide that's the way to go, others will have to chime in, as I have no experience in making kitless. Though your English may not always be perfect, it s very understandable.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, John.

You are just in time for our annual birthday bash. Please check the Bash forum link for contests, activities, discounts, and IAP merchandise. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Gralli

Welcome DenJohn. Your English is definitely better than my Dutch, French, or German! I'm looking at kitless pen making as well so we can learn together!

Top Bottom