Hello From Anne Arundel County, Maryland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russ Hewitt

Greetings all;

I have been turning kit pens for quite a while. I am looking to hook up with someone who can help an old dog get into Bespoke and kitless pens.

I am also willing to help anyone just starting out with basic turning and pen making. Give me a shout. I am in Pasadena, just south of Baltimore.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Velcrodog

Greetings all;

I have been turning kit pens for quite a while. I am looking to hook up with someone who can help an old dog get into Bespoke and kitless pens.

I am also willing to help anyone just starting out with basic turning and pen making. Give me a shout. I am in Pasadena, just south of Baltimore.
Welcome Russ. My wife is from Middle River so I kinda know where you are. Her friend lives in Bmore County not far from.you. Her husband passed couple of years ago and left quite a lot of tools and supplies left including planer, bandsaw, table saw, etc. I think she has a bunch of pensets and blanks as well. If you are interested or know someone who might be and want to look at the stuff, just shoot me a PM, and I will give you the details.

Top Bottom