hello form scotland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

desmoengine

hi everyone , and a thank you to admin for the approval .
was a member approx10 year ago ,when forums were the norm before face book and all that social media stuff got in the way.
a forum provides an ongoing repository of info for one of the most underrated turning disciplines .
my interest is currently bias toward scratch made pens , totally amazed by those Japanese masters free hand thread chasing.
Dave w

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome back to IAP from across the pond. I agree that the IAP forum (and others similar) are much more informative that other online venues.

Have a fun time investigating your interests!

Be well.

J_B

Howdy Dave from the entertainment capital of the world Shelbyville Kentucky. Glad to have ya onboard!!

R. C. Rutter

hi everyone , and a thank you to admin for the approval .
was a member approx10 year ago ,when forums were the norm before face book and all that social media stuff got in the way.
a forum provides an ongoing repository of info for one of the most underrated turning disciplines .
my interest is currently bias toward scratch made pens , totally amazed by those Japanese masters free hand thread chasing.
Dave w
Welcome Dave from across the pond.
I'm sure a lot has changed since you were here last. Be sure to check out the Library and happy turning!

howsitwork

Welcome Dave

know what you mean about hand thread chasing but oh boy isn't it challenging ! Not tried it for pens though, boxes are difficult enough!

Top Bottom