Hello all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Just stopped by to say hello to everyone. Looks like a lot has changed since my last appearance. My life has been a whirlwind for the past 5 years now, but I think I am finally retired for good(yeah, I know I've said that a few times before and then was pulled back into it). Im trying to get my shop set back up with the few tools I have left that weren't stolen from my storage. I bought a new bandsaw to replace my Rikon 10-325, found a lightly used 10-345 so between that and my delta lathe, I may be able to play again. Im going through my stock and still have a ton of blanks and kits. So that is about it for my life right now. I am still upset about the theft of my pen collection , I lost not only most of my pens but my brothers as well, Im going to try to replace what I can but the pens I had from some of the great penturners that aren't around anymore are just gone.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Neil.

Be sure to check out our Birthday Bash contests, especially the puzzles.

Finatic

Just stopped by to say hello to everyone. Looks like a lot has changed since my last appearance. My life has been a whirlwind for the past 5 years now, but I think I am finally retired for good(yeah, I know I've said that a few times before and then was pulled back into it). Im trying to get my shop set back up with the few tools I have left that weren't stolen from my storage. I bought a new bandsaw to replace my Rikon 10-325, found a lightly used 10-345 so between that and my delta lathe, I may be able to play again. Im going through my stock and still have a ton of blanks and kits. So that is about it for my life right now. I am still upset about the theft of my pen collection , I lost not only most of my pens but my brothers as well, Im going to try to replace what I can but the pens I had from some of the great penturners that aren't around anymore are just gone.
Great to see you back.

jttheclockman

Here is a name from the past. Welcome back and hope you are home for good and do get back into the hobby. We are still here. Just a different look.

Top Bottom