Hello all, new member from Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JP61

Just got started... purchased my lathe this week and turned a few slimline pens.
In the process I found this site and thought I would join. Seen some amazing work on here. Looking forward to learning and turning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Welcome from Elyria, Ohio. We have a Northern Ohio chapter and will be having a meeting in September. I will; let you know details by private message, or go to Local Chapters at the top of the page and scroll down to Ohio.

Southwest

Greetings from Dayton, although I am originally from Brookpark and after high school lived in the apartments by Parmatown Mall. If you get some time you should swing by Berea Hardwoods. They will take care of you and you can get some great advice if you ask nicely. :wink:

JP61

Again, thanks everyone! I also belong to a few other non-related sites, but never got a welcome like this.

Greetings from Dayton, although I am originally from Brookpark and after high school lived in the apartments by Parmatown Mall. If you get some time you should swing by Berea Hardwoods. They will take care of you and you can get some great advice if you ask nicely. :wink:

:good::good: Thanks for the suggestion Soutwest! Went there today to check them out and to buy a few things. Everyone there that I spoke with was really nice and friendly. Joe (runs the place) could not have been anymore helpful.

Get used to it, this ain't your usual community forum.
Again, thanks everyone! I also belong to a few other non-related sites, but never got a welcome like this.

:good::good: Thanks for the suggestion Soutwest! Went there today to check them out and to buy a few things. Everyone there that I spoke with was really nice and friendly. Joe (runs the place) could not have been anymore helpful.

Top Bottom