Headwind Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jans husband

I have just completed these 2 pens from Beaufort Inks called Headwind.
Conway Stewart Honey Noir and Pebble Beach blanks on the Gold and Gun Metal versions of the kit.
Sorry, I'm not a photographer, so photos sadly lacking, but I think a new kit is always worth seeing.

Mike tempImagefwmD51.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

Looking good! I like the matching of blanks to kits.

Kit is called Headwind? I've been looking for more of these "technical" type click pens. Turned an Anvil EDC, have some DuraClick EDC. Good to know there are others of that style out there.

BTW, for photography. You can pick up a basic stand fairly easily, check PSI and similar. You can also find a 16x16" light tent to diffuse light and give yourself a nicer backdrop for around $25. Those two thigs should help you get good photos with good lighting, even if you are not a photographer.

Jans husband

Looking good! I like the matching of blanks to kits.

Kit is called Headwind? I've been looking for more of these "technical" type click pens. Turned an Anvil EDC, have some DuraClick EDC. Good to know there are others of that style out there.

BTW, for photography. You can pick up a basic stand fairly easily, check PSI and similar. You can also find a 16x16" light tent to diffuse light and give yourself a nicer backdrop for around $25. Those two thigs should help you get good photos with good lighting, even if you are not a photographer.
Sorry to disappoint, but the Headwind is a twist pen, although shall we get up a petition to persuade Beaufort Inks to make a twist version??
Mike

jrista

Sorry to disappoint, but the Headwind is a twist pen, although shall we get up a petition to persuade Beaufort Inks to make a twist version??
Mike
A click version, yes! ;P

It almost looks like a click, the way that knurled top part meets the rest of the pen...

Alan Morrison

I will be turning a couple of Phil's 'Headwind ' pens this week. ( He likes to call all his kits after Winds )
I think that they suit a straight barrel like the way you turned yours.

Top Bottom