Hawaii

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dustinseale

Hello! I was just wondering if there was an Oahu, Hawaii Chapter at all. I am new into turning and would love to meet up with others in the local area.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JasonC

Honolulu Woodturners -- Home

Next meeting is November 11th.

1041 Puuwai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii

Meeting starts at 6:00 p.m.

They meet every couple of months. $25 a year.

Lots of great info and opportunities to learn.

That's the general woodturners group. There isn't an organized penturner group.

I have a neighbor that I swap wood with and that's about as organized as I've gotten as far as penturner specific.

Are you going to the Hickam Craft Fair November 8th?

Last edited:

wpawa

Moving to Hawaii

Hello all,
I am relocating to Ford Island in the middle of October and would like to meet with other wood turners in the Oahu area. I have been turning for about 3 years now and love doing all kinds of projects. my lathe and workshop will not arrive until January though. as soon as i am set up i will be joining the local club. look forward to meeting you.
Will

dustinseale

Just took a look at your page, I have a long long way to go before I can come close to competing with your work.. Very impressive.

wpawa

Jason, nice work.

I am here now and will be coming to check you out at the craft fair. I will also be at the next meeting of the Honolulu wood turners.
here is a link to some of my work.
https://www.facebook.com/WPAWA

looking forward to meeting all of you.

Will

JasonC

Cool. There should be me, Bill, Chet, and a guy and his son that are penturners at the craft fair. The wood shop also has pens for sale.

I hope to make the Honolulu wood turner meeting. I need to make a Christmas ornament between now and then.

tankerbarr

I too am in Hawaii....I got started going to the Hickam woodshop but now I have my own tools and don't need to go there as much. It would be cool to meet up sometime... Maybe we could coordinate a freedom pens making party that would benefit soldiers that are deployed and also comraderie among Hawaii pen makers

Top Bottom