Harley rides again!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marko50

Marko50

This was for customer. I'm not too sure about the gold finish but it's what the customer requested. What the customer wants, the customer gets: What do you guys think? C&C welcomed.

Attachments

• HarleyIAP1.jpg
    HarleyIAP1.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 338
  • HarleyIAP2.jpg
    HarleyIAP2.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 203
  • HarleyIAP3.jpg
    HarleyIAP3.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 210
  • HarleyIAP4.jpg
    HarleyIAP4.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 258
  • HarleyIAP5.jpg
    HarleyIAP5.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Beautiful job, Mark. AndI agree as well -a chrome or black TI would have worked better, but you are correct - what the customer wants, the customer gets (if you want to stay in business).

ossaguy

That's really cool,Mark!

I think it would be neat to make one with the diamond plate used one both barrels.

Steve

johncrane

Looks excellent Mark! i luv your markings and different size holes, what tool do you use for this, also are you making the checker plate part again the pen looks fantastic i think the gold looks fine.

Edward Cypher

Looks excellent Mark!! I have to agree black Ti would have made it pop I think. But if the customer is happy what we think does not count!! I know a lot of people who like the gold because they grewup with the gold cross pens which were a status symbol back in the 70's. I remember saving a long time before I could afford one and I sure did not want the chrome one.
Keep up the excellent work and thanks for sharing.

its_virgil

I'm not a steampunk fan, except for watch parts pens, but I must say this pen is very nice and well done. Not sure about the Harley logo...I hope you have permission. But, that really isn't my business.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Marko50

For all those wondering, the Harley medallion shows a "®" marking and it is sold and marketed as an embellishment to go on personal items like hiking sticks, pens, or whatever you can wrap it around. It's a Harley Davidson product, not of my own creation. There are plenty of people attaching it to a hiking stick and selling them that way. I just figured another use for it!

Marko50

Looks excellent Mark! i luv your markings and different size holes, what tool do you use for this, also are you making the checker plate part again the pen looks fantastic i think the gold looks fine.

That's a closely guarded process. Rest assured that it's labor intensive:)

Top Bottom