Harbor freight CA glue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Anyone use the CA glue from harbor freight to glue tubes in blanks? I went in the shop today and my CA glue is no good due to me leaving it out too long. I forgot to put it in the fridge. I need to make a few pens before the weekend, and harbor freight is in my town. I will order some EZ bond next week when I get my old man money. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PreacherJon

Anyone use the CA glue from harbor freight to glue tubes in blanks? I went in the shop today and my CA glue is no good due to me leaving it out too long. I forgot to put it in the fridge. I need to make a few pens before the weekend, and harbor freight is in my town. I will order some EZ bond next week when I get my old man money. Thanks
Most CA glue has the same basic formula. So yes, you can trust it to get you through a few pens.

WriteON

My CA sits in a hot garage year round and good for at least 1-2 years. Horror Fright glue just might be substandard as most of their stuff is. Just my opinion and experience. Buy quality CA. They are not created equal.

Last edited:

bsshog40

My CA sits in a hot garage year round and good for at least 1-2 years. Horror Fright glue just might be substandard as most of their stuff is. Just my opinion and experience. Buy quality CA. They are not created equal.
I agree, I buy Bobs CA all the time. It sits on a shelf in my shop. Never has gone bad. I actually unpacked some of my pen supplies and had one bottle of thin CA. Was in storage for over a year and still good. Lol

PenCasso

I do and it works just like the others. It's a thin CA, and I've had no issues at all.

Top Bottom