HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Guys, Just a gentle reminder to get something for your special someone...else you might end up staying in the shop much longer than you care for (or is that possible?) :D[}:)]

Ladies, Guys are easy to please...hope you know what to wrap (or unwrap) for your partners LOL [}:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Enough? It all depends on your wife. [;)]

I know a few who would be so happy and be super proud of you and then there are some who will still kill you LOL.

Dario

Most guys are practical and so are some ladies...but they don't want to be treated in "THAT" practical way...I wonder why? [:D][:p]

BEWARE!!! Some will say do the practical way...it is a TRAP!!! Don't fall for it!!! [:0][B)] LOL

Ron Mc

Dario,
The upstairs toilet is still clogged but she did get a George Foreman Grill, Toaster Oven, New Computer, Scrub brush for sink and later I may give her a piece of your wood to turn![;)]

Dario

Dang it Ron!!! It just came the wrong way. Give her your wood to turn not mine!!! [}:)] LOL

I am afraid where this is going.

btboone

Here's something I made for my wife last night. I think she liked them. [:)]

2006214171443_moktensionpair.jpg
<br />

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
This is what I am giving SWHTM.... it will be her first collectable fountain pen....
She saw some on eBay and decided that she liked that kind of pen....
as opposed to the custom work that I do in exotic burls and precious metal platings...

SOOOOO... being the good husband that I am (and wanting to continue to collect without having to rob or steal), I looked for a Sheaffer Lady Skripsert in good condition..... I found this one on eBay for $18.75 including shipping (packaged with 3 other nice Sheaffers,[;)][;)]) Now I know there are those of you who are thinking that I only bought this pen because it came with some others I could use.
Nothing could have been farther from my mind.... Valentine's Day was coming and like all good and loving husbands I was trying to think of a gift suitable for the woman of my dreams...
Anyone wanna buy a bridge.... CHEAP [:p][:p][:p]

Lady.jpg

gerryr

Bruce, that's not fair, but they are gorgeous.

I got my wife 2 dozen roses yesterday. It will keep here entertained for at least a week since she will be constantly re-arranging them. She was pleased.

lkorn

LOML has been complaining that she needs new PJ's, so yesterday I went to Victorias Secret and Fredericks Of Hollywood, couldn't find a thing I though she would even put on more than once. Soooo, I wwent to Hecht's and bought two new nightgowns and a fleece robe. Today at lunch i went home while she was out and snuck in a dozen roses. I figured I'd beat the afterwork rush for the dregs, and gain a few brownie points at the same time.

Dario

Originally posted by ccarse
<br />I had a local quartet group come to my LOML's work and sing a couple songs for her! lol, I love emberassing her.

I bet these are the momories she will never forget [:)].

Mikey

Bruce, That is AWESOME!! [8D][8D][8D]

I need a mens ring like that for my right hand. Just called my wife and she said no sitter for tonight. We're taking the kids out with us to some mexican restaraunt that she and her friend go to. I hope I'm home in time for NCIS tonight.

Dario

I posted this on another thread...but worth re-posting here. I feel it is appropriate for it [;)]

When it comes to my wife, I won't settle just being #1. I have to be the ONLY ONE [:D]...and I know I am!!! [;)]

angboy

Everybody (especially Bruce) is making me feel jealous and a little resentful! [:(] Dario, you should have put a warning on this post, something to warn people away if they aren't feeling super "Valentines-ey" today!

Seriously though, everyone's thoughts and gestures sound very sweet and thoughtful! [:)]

punkinn

I GOT flowers at work Angie! First time ever in my whole life. How sweet was that?! [:)] (plus a gorgeous necklace!)

Bruce, those rings are beautiful and I just spent a Looooooong time looking through your site. Well Done and beautiful workmanship... Bookmarked and intending to look again!

I had a great Valentine's day. I hope everyone did too.

Nancy

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Wanna know what I did for TLOML last night? For some reason LOML like hot water for her baths, so I spent the better part of 3 hours last night replacing the water heater that went out. Can someone tell me why propane water heaters are over $100 more than a natural gas heater of the same size?

DWK5150

Originally posted by Monty
<br />Wanna know what I did for TLOML last night? For some reason LOML like hot water for her baths, so I spent the better part of 3 hours last night replacing the water heater that went out. Can someone tell me why propane water heaters are over $100 more than a natural gas heater of the same size?

The controls are usually a little bit different on them and I dont mean the control dial to set the temp. Plus they can kinda get ya as its not as common as natural gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom