happy holidays over there USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Thanks Ian. No gifts but lots of food. Most break out the smokers and grills and add to the heat. At least here in Texas. 100 degrees now and 101 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow. Several still do but a lot of people stopped shooting off fireworks because of all the city ordinances banning them. There's several cities and organizations that set up fireworks shows but I don't want to fight the crowds. I just thought of a good comparison. Just another New Years Eve!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
. Several still do but a lot of people stopped shooting off fireworks because of all the city ordinances banning them.
Not around Houston. We left Pearland to go to Huntsville State Park to get away from what sounds like a war zone till after midnight. Got to my RV site and it is so out of level it took the help of 3 other campers to get my 5th wheel level enough ( but not perfect) to use.

Woodchipper

Just finished an afternoon with the kids and grandkids. Hot dogs and all the goodies plus ice cream and cake to celebrate two birthdays coming in the next couple of days. Hard to get everyone in one place at one time. Tomorrow is dedicated to cleaning up the old wood from the demolished deck. Then off to the landfill Tuesday. Thirsk, thanks for your thoughts.

tomtedesco

With tensions high everywhere it good to see that people still are able to be decent to each other, thank you for your comment.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Happy Fourth to all of you from my daughter's home in Anna (Way North Dallas area) TX. Fireworks last night kept their dog running around the house barking.

I miss the fire works displays of Japan. Most cities have their own "summer" dates either late July or in August. Even cities of about 150,000 and larger have fireworks displays that rival the fireworks displays that we see on TV from New York City or Philadelphia or Washington DC. The huge fireworks often go on with 30 minutes being the least. I sure miss that, but here in the USA, fireworks has a Freedom theme with many Red, White and Blue fireworks. Love that theme.

Happy Birthday, America. Blessings to you!

Thank you Ian, for your wish for us.

sbwertz

Phoenix fireworks cancelled because of supply chain problems. Apparently they couldn't get them in time.

SpiritRider

The best I have seen stateside is the annual pyrotechnics guild competition. 5 nights of people trying to out do each other

Top Bottom