Happy Birthday Virgil!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Boy those years keep moving fast.

Don, I know you as an early founding member of the IAP Forum.

Glad you were. It's come a long way. With your comments, ideas and suggestions your posts are always a learning experience.

I'd like to wish you the best of health and happiness.

Happy Birthday Don, to a creative, kind and supportive gentleman that we all consider our friend.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I would like to add my Birthday wishes as well Don. Happy Birthday and many more. Your contributions to the forum have always been inciteful and welcomed. Always good to see your work as well. Have a good one. 🎂🍺

Bryguy

Happy Birthday Don. I'm teaching an intro pen turning class tonight at our local maker space. I'll be touting your Slimline book-it was a great influence on me when I started turning.

Kenny Durrant

Happy Birthday Don. I want to Thank You as well for sharing your ideas and techniques. I've used so many of them. Although some of my pens don't reflect your input, it was there for the process in putting it together. My involvement with the IAP began when I saw the snakeskins blanks in the PSI catalogue. What a journey it's been. Thank You for helping pave the road. Take Care and God Bless.

its_virgil

Happy Birthday Don. I want to Thank You as well for sharing your ideas and techniques. I've used so many of them. Although some of my pens don't reflect your input, it was there for the process in putting it together. My involvement with the IAP began when I saw the snakeskins blanks in the PSI catalogue. What a journey it's been. Thank You for helping pave the road. Take Care and God Bless.
Thanks. I've enjoyed all that goes on here and the friends I've made.
Do a good turn daily!!
Don

Top Bottom