Happy Birthday JT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I would have thought that the old bugger would have stopped counting by now......😊

Best wishes buddy. 👍
Happy Birthday! Hopefully this year will be a little easier on you than the last. P.S. I'm including all of us on the last part.
Well Skip I did stop counting but it is forums like this that keep reminding me every year. Just glad I am still around to read them. Thanks.

Ken thanks alot and have to say I am sure hoping you are right.

jttheclockman

I want to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes and yes it was quiet but did get some shop time in.

My younger sister called me today to wish me a Happy Birthday and was telling me she started cleaning our older sister's home out now that she passed this Dec. due to covid and she made my day by sending me some photos of my sister's wedding album and she said she will send more at a later time. But we both had a good laugh at what we looked like back in 1975. Got to see photos of a couple of my uncles and aunts, my Mom and Dad and some mutual friends we had, all of whom are not with us any more but the memories live on. Those things you hold onto forever. :)

Top Bottom