Happy Birthday Don Ward

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I'm actually a year younger...I thought I was going to turn 59, but my daughter did the math and gave me a great gift...a whole year...I'm only 58...I'm a year younger than I thought all these years...and I taught math[:D]

Thanks guys...I do appreciate the wishes.

Do a good turn daily!
don
Originally posted by Jim15
<br />Happy birthday Don. Hope you have a great day.

its_virgil

Hey Coach
Hawiaan shirts and shorts...but my 92 year old father in law has the market cornered on the black socks with his shorts.

Two-a-days start soon, but I bet you've been working for a couple of weeks already...Belly H-49 sweep reverse pass on two...Defense...Monster Left...stunt...[:D][}:)]

v v v
v v
v v v v v v
x x x 0 x x x
x x x
x
GO BEAVERS!!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by coach
<br />Happy Birthday OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!! Since you are retired I guess you wear hawaian shirts with shorts and black socks!!!

PenWorks

A CRAB ! I thought there was a reason he acts the way he does [:D]
Wwwwhhhhhyyyyy are you still having those things [?]

Best wishes [:)]

its_virgil

<b>Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. How'd yall like how I worked that info into the powdercoating thread...pretty sneaky, HUH[:D]</b>

<b>I do appreciate all of the well wishing. Anthony: Birthdays seem to roll around each year kinda like taxes...they come whether we want them to or not. Continuing to have them is better than the alternative[}:)]</b>

<b>Thanks again!

do a good turn daily!
Don</b>

Tubby

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!!!

My wife is a math teacher also, and comes to me when she needs anything added quickly or divided quickly ( aka math done in your head). I think it is all that book learning that confuses ya'll [:D][:D] Happy Birthday buddy!!

Ed Jordan
Wichita Falls Texas

guts

happy b-day Don,you think i could get your daughter to do the math for me and get me moved back a year also?,hope you have a great one,let me know the next time you are gonna go visit your dad maybe we can hook up for a bit.

its_virgil

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

Bill: I'm coming that way for a few days in August...I let you know.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by guts
<br />happy b-day Don,you think i could get your daughter to do the math for me and get me moved back a year also?,hope you have a great one,let me know the next time you are gonna go visit your dad maybe we can hook up for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom