Casting Halloween Pen Blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Leonardo

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2025
Messages
243
Location
Nashville, IN
zr32ehajtcuh1.jpg
wcqa8iajtcuh1.jpg
frwzaiajtcuh1.jpg
87y5ghajtcuh1.jpg
0r6rshajtcuh1.jpg
45i4zjajtcuh1.jpg
1t497gajtcuh1.jpg
zhgqmjajtcuh1.jpg
j5qjfiajtcuh1.jpg
nkmicgajtcuh1.jpg
sosajjajtcuh1.jpg
IMG_8417.jpg
 
Hi folks,

Took a little break from casting while we spent some time with our new son, Felix, who came to us in July. Now that we are settling into our new normal, I have been getting some more workshop time. Also recently acquired a new metal lathe, which took some time to get tooled up and dialed in. Also huge thanks to David Bondi and Rick Herrel for helping me along this journey!

In my previous post about dialing in my Spiral Pattern blanks, I received some feedback that it would be helpful to see the blanks turned. I have started to do that, and am working to get this done for all of the colorways as I am able.

Here are some of the blanks I made for Fall and Halloween. I have videos of most of them turned on my socials, but still need to record a few more. Most of these will be going up for sale on my website on Saturday.

Thanks for looking!

-Leo
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom