Hakuna Matada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Lynch

Dale Lynch

So, now the the contest is over, tell me what do you all think about this design and using metallic thread.

Attachments

• Hakuna Matada.jpg
    Hakuna Matada.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 246
  • DSCF4828.jpg
    DSCF4828.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCF4829.jpg
    DSCF4829.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 246
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I think your title should be "Hakuna Matata" .... two T's in the second word.

What does it mean ? ..... No worries ? ..... or something like that ?

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I've watched some UTube videos on the basics, so I appreciate the effort, skill and care needed for the designs you do and the time involved. I'm a real fan. Not many around that do this artistry.

Kudos Dale.

Dale Lynch

It's beautiful and I can't get my head around how you create these.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
Thanks Ken,I go around and around with'em whenever I do one.
I think it's amazing and, as Ken said, can't wrap my brain around how you do it. How long does it take you to do one of these?
Thanks Todd, this one was probably 12-14hrs alltogether.80% of that is massaging the threads to keep them tight and spaced evenly.

Thanks Mark ,Russ,Mal, and Pete

jttheclockman

What is not to like. I believe you may have been at a disadvantage in that contest but it had my vote. I can appreciate this artform. So many years ago I was going to get into this because I always saw on fishing rods but only once had I ever seen it on a pen. I asked many rod builders would it be possible and of course they all said why not?? The tube is round just smaller. I was going to go to a few classes but never followed through. Bought thread and color preserver and all. Now there are a few who do this on a pen and it is brilliant. The patterns are endless and it is one where the minds eye is the only thing holding one back. Great job on this one and all the ones's you do. Keep up the great work.

Top Bottom