Had a program created that goes through pen turning suppiers websites and analyzes literally everything if you want to buy a copy please let me know

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SecLoSo

Had a program created that goes through pen turning suppiers websites and analyzes sales, names, what they typically sell for, how much you save on the kits when theyre on sale amd gives all of the information needed for someone who makes and sells pens for their business, over 1,300 items so far! If anyone is interested in purchasing a copy of the list please reach out to me! Trying to recuperate some of my costs as I spent a lot of time gathering all this information and Its an absolute gold mine! Setting it up for other sites but started with PSI. Have a good day!

Please note photo is not complete to hide information to just show people I have it

Attachments

• F4EB453D-3F7B-4195-9D4C-DA028FE91094.jpeg
    F4EB453D-3F7B-4195-9D4C-DA028FE91094.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 207
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MedWoodWorx

Had a program created that goes through pen turning suppiers websites and analyzes sales, names, what they typically sell for, how much you save on the kits when theyre on sale amd gives all of the information needed for someone who makes and sells pens for their business, over 1,300 items so far! If anyone is interested in purchasing a copy of the list please reach out to me! Trying to recuperate some of my costs as I spent a lot of time gathering all this information and Its an absolute gold mine! Setting it up for other sites but started with PSI. Have a good day!

Please note photo is not complete to hide information to just show people I have it
What is the point? If you don't spend hundreds in supplies because you believe penturning will make you rich, where is the fun?

thewishman

Hi William, looks interesting. Curious about where the average sale numbers come from. Are they from penmakers' sites?

I sold to jewelry stores so my sites always had retail prices displayed at three times the wholesale price. I'd sell a Zen for $95 and list it as $285 on my site.

paul a

Hi Have you got turnershop.co.uk listed?

jrista

Hmm...just to let you know, on cursory examination of the image you shared...you seem to have some categorization problems. :p

Turning Project Kits | Drawer Knob Kits | Comfort Gold Titanium Nitride Twist Pen Kit
Turning Project Kits | Shaving Kits | Ice Cream Scoop Kit in Gold T/N with Gun Metal Accents

First one, neither category seems correct. Second one, the turning project kit seems ok, but shaving kits doesn't fit.

penicillin

Too much secrecy and mystery for me. No publicly listed price. Not in The Marketplace forums. No full name and location in member's profile. Hiding an image of the full application for some reason - why??

https://www.penturners.org/threads/for-sale-forum-rules.85686/
https://www.penturners.org/threads/general-rules-for-using-the-iap-marketplace.85675/

I will pass on this offer. I openly wonder how long this thread will remain.

-> Did you know that there is an official IAP app with Pen Kit Measurement and Bushing Info?
You can buy the official IAP app on either iPhone/iPad or Android for $1. It has much information about pen kits - mostly bushing and sizing info. In addition, it includes a wonderful standard/metric converter with fractions and error values. The app is worth the $1 just for the converter, even if you never make a pen.

Top Bottom