Gulf States Pen Gathering Birmingham AL 2020

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bmcclellan

GSPG 2020 FEBRUARY 8TH & 9TH, 2020

Welcome to Birmingham, pen turners and enthusiasts!
Our inaugural pen gathering will be held at the Zamora Shrine Center on Feburary 8th & 9th, 2020. There will be 1600 square feet of space for demonstrations & 1 on 1 classes. A large play room for turning your items on site and 3,200 square feet of vendor space!

The location is right off I-459 and easily accessible from I-65 and I-20. Plus there are hotels, restaurants, and shopping within 5 miles.

The address is
3521 Ratliff Rd, Birmingham, AL 35210

Attendee tickets are $40 for a weekend pass. We also offer single day tickets for $25 per day in advance.
Day of show prices are $50 for a weekend pass and $30 per day.
Get your advanced tickets here!
www.gulfstatespengathering.com

Reactions: DrD
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DrD

I know it's early in the planning phases, but do you have any type of tentative schedule of advents, and will the venue be handicapped friendly?

bmcclellan

I am pretty sure it is handicap friendly go over the thier site and check with them. they do have the following demos posted:

Braxton Frankenbery- Resin color casting
Curtis Seebeck- Stabilization & Worthless Wood Casting
Jason Rose- Label Casting
Brian Blohm- CA Finish & Flip Cup Resin
John Walsh- Faux Segmentation using Spectraply
Jim Hinze- Kitless Pen Making
Toni Street- Polymer Clay Blank Making

leehljp

Member Liaison
Thanks for putting this together. I have to check with one of my organization's event that is in early Feb. next year. As soon as I get that figured out, I will be checking in.
Well done!

bmcclellan

Thanks for putting this together. I have to check with one of my organization's event that is in early Feb. next year. As soon as I get that figured out, I will be checking in.
Well done!
Hey Lee! I am not the person putting this on but just to darn excited to be having one in our ole neck of the woods not to spread the word

cdwrrtx

Looks like this has been cancelled. Facebook Group has been archived and all commenting halted. Website is now blank. Oh, well.....

Top Bottom