Guaging interest in small csusa group buy closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

davdee70

9/11/2007 God Bless America and remembering those who fell this day 6 years ago.

Looks like there is enough interest in this to do a group buy. I am getting a list together this morning. I am trying to keep this limited to Pen Kits, Pen Blanks, Bushings, & extra tubes. I will post the listings for those items sometime later today.

9/10/2007
Ok I missed the last group buy and am possibly interested in doing a small one with csusa. Just enough to get the maximum discount. Im probably good for about 30 kits and some blanks. If there are some others out there who are interested would love to hear from you. Im not looking for a long drawn out ordeal. Just short and sweet.

Thanks,
David Karnes
Wilmington, NC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

I would be interested in some. What knid of kits are we talking about. And would it just be kits. I was just getting ready to order some supplies.

Woodlvr

Jim,
The group but is already over. There was a new post for it. Unless someone is trying to start up another one already. Just thought that I would mention in case no one responded.

Mike

Russianwolf

well, I am interested if someone does another one anytime soon (and they give more than a day's notice, go out of town for a couple days and I miss a deal).

I need a book they offer and some kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom