Grout cleaners and advanced puck lights

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
It's been so long since I've tried to clean my bathroom grout that I'm hoping there's been an improvement in grout cleaners since I did, so I thought I'd ask yall's opinion on how best to get my grout color back. It's white but fairly darkened now with just general floor dirt over the years. It was sealed a long time ago but not sure how much good it did.

Is there some kind of product now that is a combination cleaner / re-colorant? I'm guessing there might be.

Also, I need kind of an advanced puck light that I'm not finding on Amazon. I need one that's programmable and remote control. Any suggestion where I can find something like this?

Thanks

PS. I've got 1" tile on the floor, which means a LOT of grout lines, which means one of those grout re-colorant pens would just be too much work

BULLWINKLE

Puck light you are looking for, I haven't a clue. As to the grout, if it's in bad shape I'd remove it and re grout it. There are newer grouts that don't need to be sealed. It's a tedious but not hard job.
To remove it, they sell a specialized tool that I never used. I use an old fashioned beer opener, remember when they had a pointed triangular front to punch the hole ?
Grouting is pretty easy. You can even get it premixed these days but it's cheaper to mix it yourself. You'll need a grout float which is cheap. Spread it out, working it into the spaces and wipe off the excess.

Top Bottom