Grogg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bmac

bmac

This is Grogg, at least that's what the authorities believe his name is. When the authorities try to talk to him all he says is, Grogg, Grogg, Grogg!!! He is one of the innocent bystanders that was arrested at the GLM march and authorities are having a hard time communicating with him. These are his mug shots taken at Police Hq.

Bobby
Louisiana

Attachments

• Grogg Gnome.jpg
    Grogg Gnome.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Grogg2 Gnome.jpg
    Grogg2 Gnome.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Grogg3 Gnome.jpg
    Grogg3 Gnome.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 152
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

At least he's wearing a loin cloth unlike some of the " citizens" seen on TV !

As Christian noted all the hair dressers are closed so everyones "inner hippy" is becoming more visible !

stay safe folks, nice work !

Bryguy

I am enjoying your Gnome ideas. Do you have a website? Here is a link to my Gnome web site. Enjoy. I spent yesterday afternoon turning noses and today I have a dozen embryonic Gnomes waiting to get on the lathe. I have been using them as a fundraiser for local homeless shelters. I started Jan 1st and so far have sent $200 to our local shelters.
I encourage any of you looking for something different to do to start making "Gnomes for the Gnomeless to help the homeless."

Wuth regard to the loin cloth, my Gnomes eschew clothing, they go with the Godiva approach!

Last edited:

bmac

I am enjoying your Gnome ideas. Do you have a website? Here is a link to my Gnome web site. Enjoy. I spent yesterday afternoon turning noses and today I have a dozen embryonic Gnomes waiting to get on the lathe. I have been using them as a fundraiser for local homeless shelters. I started Jan 1st and so far have sent $200 to our local shelters.
I encourage any of you looking for something different to do to start making "Gnomes for the Gnomeless to help the homeless."

Wuth regard to the loin cloth, my Gnomes eschew clothing, they go with the Godiva approach!
Bryguy, I don't have a website, I just post them on FB and other woodworking sites I belong to. A friend sent me the link to your adoption site, very unique idea and I like what you are doing.

howsitwork

Draughty then but it's warmer over there than here currently !

Give them a kilt to hide their modesty ?

Top Bottom