Griffin Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drewboy22

Good evening pen turning gurus I am in need of some assistance. I received a "Griffin" pen kit as a gift and I don't know what bushings I need. Close as I can tell by the googler this pen is close to a sierra style pen. Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

Drew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Could you provide us with some caliper measurements of the tube diameter, and the hardware diameters at the nib end and at the finial end.

Also the length of the brass tube just for reference might be helpful.

The "Griffin" pen kit does not seem to be very common .... can't find it with Google.

jttheclockman

Yes we need more info. Did it come in a package and what did it say?? Do you have a photo?? Also as mentioned measurements will help. You can always turn between centers and forgo bushings and just use calipers to bring it home. Very easy to do. The kit does not come up in search mode. Now there is a Griffin exotic woods that was used back in the 2007 time for pen blanks. Maybe the label was in reference to that.

Drewboy22

Thank you so much for the info. Ken, I guess you would know why the bag said Kallenshaanwoods on it. I appreciate it.

Everyone else, thank you. Answer came through before I could provide you with more info.

Drew

Top Bottom