GREVILLIA STRIATA/CASURINA CUNNINGHAMIANA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Common name for both BEEF WOOD these from the Northern Territory, one heck of a showy pair of species. THe Silica shows as sparkly glints in the pics. So definite and area sensitive Medullary Rays cut on the cross. I made this after a real tough day outside at one stage Wilma provided me with a chair to aid me in shovelling gravel,we disposed of several cubed metres of rubbish,emptied our back verandah (built in ) it housed up to nine cats one time. We have lost our two dogs to age and one of of our two brother cats in the last few weeks.I will set up a bench and comfy chairs the sun shines in the winter and a huge tree sheds its leaves over head at the right time providing great shade in the summer . Glue up and storage pen,kits, current glue up blanks etc ,my Idea of comfort and utility.

Peter, have a wonderful New YR tomorrow friday over here ,please try to stay Cofid free and happy.

Attachments

• DSCF0084.JPG
    DSCF0084.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF0090.JPG
    DSCF0090.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCF0091.JPG
    DSCF0091.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 236

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Lovely blank and nice profile as usual. Condolences for your four-legged family members. Take care Mate.

magpens

Beautiful pen, Peter !!!

I have never before seen such a gorgeous Beefwood blank !!!

Very nicely shaped !!!

Top Bottom