Greetings from Webster, NY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Valin6210

Hello,

I've been running a woodworking hobby business for almost 20 years (with some down time in there to spend with the family) and have dabbled in pens and pencils before. Met another local pen turner at our town's annual craft show (Pens by Poppy) who told me about this site, so just checking it out and hope to learn some new techniques and such. I don't tend to limit myself to one product and like to try new things. Creating my own resin blanks is very intriguing.

Build to sell furniture (rocking chairs, dressers, beds), kitchen stuff (cutting boards, salt/pepper grinders, cabinetry), boats (kayaks and canoes in a variety of techniques: SOF, strip, stitch and glue), P.O. Box door coin banks when I can get the doors reasonably, etc.

Cheers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome to IAP Rich. Did the drive to your area many times as a son went to RIT and close friends live in Dansville.

Have fun. đź‘Ť

henry1164

Welcome from Pens By Poppy. Yeah, it's me in Webster, NY. Glad to know that someone takes my advice! I'm sure you will benefit from being a member.

NJturner

Welcome to the forum Rich! Was a resident of Fairport and worked for Xerox in Webster many years ago.....liked the area, just couldn't deal with the lake effect snow!

Valin6210

Thanks all. The snow isn't too bad, when I lived out in Java/Arcade area we would get a lot more but even that doesn't compare to pictures my neighbor had from when he was a kid (standing next to the tops of telephone poles). Now we only get 1 or 2 bad storms a year where we even need to break out the snowblower. Even the "snow" season in the Adirondacks seems to get shorter and shorter every year while the mud season gets longer.

Top Bottom