Greetings From Springfield, VA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello everyone,

My name is Ken. I'm pretty new to the world of turning but am really enjoying it. I picked up my lathe about six months ago and have been going at it ever since. I hope everyone is doing well, this is also the first forum group i've ever joined so i'm looking forward to learning from the experience as well.

Have a great day,
Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

Welcome from western NY! If you have questions just ask. IAP has a great group of members who will answer any questions you have about pens or turning in general.

Charlie_W

Ken,
Welcome from traffic laden Northern Virginia!

.....like you don't already know this!

Check out Capital Area Woodturners and Catoctin Area Woodturners. Both are great clubs with a lot going on. There is a lot to be learned from other Woodturners!

Last edited:
I hadn't heard of those, thanks for letting me know. I'm very new to this world but really enjoying it so far. Better late than never right?

Ken,
Welcome from traffic laden Northern Virginia!

.....like you don't already know this!

Check out Capital Area Woodturners and Catoctin Area Woodturners. Both are great clubs with a lot going on. There is a lot to be learned from other Woodturners!

tmeccariello

Welcome from Kentucky Ken. I joined a while back but just recently began actively participating here. It seems like a good group of people here :)

Top Bottom