Greetings from Spain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

b999

Hi everyone! Let me introduce myself. I am Benito, from Spain. I have very little experience with the lathe (I'm just a beginner in this art), and I would like to learn from your experience. Please excuse me if my English is not as good as I would like it to be.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Hi everyone! Let me introduce myself. I am Benito, from Spain. I have very little experience with the lathe (I'm just a beginner in this art), and I would like to learn from your experience. Please excuse me if my English is not as good as I would like it to be.
Bienvenidos Benito. Su Ingles es major que mi Español.
You've come to the right place for help and advice on turning. Don't hesitate to ask questions.
I loved visiting Spain. Beautiful country.

MedWoodWorx

Welcome from Greece.

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP Community. I spent some time in Barcelona in 2018, it was great fun. I loved the Octopus tapas and Vermouth. - Dave

Top Bottom