Greetings from Savannah

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dell2028

Hello everyone. I am new to turning but have built furniture. I have a Jet lathe and am trying to work through my first pen. I've been looking through the wealth of information on the site and look forward to picking your collective brains about pens and turning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rileythepuppy

Welcome from Aiken SC. Like you I have done furniture for years and 18 months ago got my first lathe and haven't stopped turning. I have a lot of fun with it and with the pen sales it pays for itself as a hobby.

Welcome Randall from the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Been turning pens for about 15 years and love it as a hobby. Not a money maker but lots of fun and they make great gifts.

peter1958

Hello everyone. I am new to turning but have built furniture. I have a Jet lathe and am trying to work through my first pen. I've been looking through the wealth of information on the site and look forward to picking your collective brains about pens and turning.
Welcome from the Netherlands, my pen turning adventure started a few months ago, i'm also learning very much here.

Top Bottom