Greetings from Prague, Czech Republic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Podrs

Thank you for accepting to me to IAP. My name is Jan Žemlička and wood has fascinated me for several years. Due to the limited space in the apartment, I mostly spend my time with knife handles, pendants, rings, earrings and recently also pens (latest attempts at photos).

apple pens.pngzebra pen.png
This forum is a source of inspiration and valuable advices for me.
Jan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska, USA and welcome to the IAP community. The company I retired from, Vishay, has a production plant in Blatna, and an office in Prestice but I did not get a chance to visit them before I retired. Best Regards, Dave

MedWoodWorx

Thank you for accepting to me to IAP. My name is Jan Žemlička and wood has fascinated me for several years. Due to the limited space in the apartment, I mostly spend my time with knife handles, pendants, rings, earrings and recently also pens (latest attempts at photos).

View attachment 360661View attachment 360662
This forum is a source of inspiration and valuable advices for me.
Jan
Hello and welcome from Greece, nice pens you got there, cheers!

Podrs

Thank you for the warm welcome. Pen turning is not that common hobby here, and the range of available tools and materials is a bit limited. On the other hand, it brings challenges and the joy of finding a way how to deal with them.

Top Bottom