Greetings from Greece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MedWoodWorx

Hey there, i am mike, a newcomer to the forum and penturning as well. i work mostly with mediterranean hardwoods and have a great interest in olivewoods as well as feral trees and shrubs. Fellow penturners that have an instagram account can look me up at medwoodworx. Have a nice day everyone.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Take a look at our Library of Tutorials listed on the Home Page under "General Announcements".

Here is a direct link to the Library of Tutorials Menu.

Here's a list of world wide Pen Suppliers.

Let me know if you find any others.

Have Fun!

MedWoodWorx

Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Take a look at our Library of Tutorials listed on the Home Page under "General Announcements".

Here is a direct link to the Library of Tutorials Menu.

Here's a list of world wide Pen Suppliers.

Let me know if you find any others.

Have Fun!
I understand that you are the bookkeeper of this forum. Great job gathering all these useful resources and infos. Thank you for your welcome, cheers.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
I understand that you are the bookkeeper of this forum. Great job gathering all these useful resources and infos. Thank you for your welcome, cheers.

Thanks Mike you are very welcome.
Yes I am. These resources have been created by our members. I just do my best to encourage them to put these articles together for our library.
We're all here to help Mike, just ask.
Regards,

MedWoodWorx

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. - Dave
Thank you, i ve been around a few months but didn' had the opportunity to talk to most of you, i try to log in often but sometimes its difficult. Thank you for being supportive everybody. I ve learned a lot from u guys so far, cheers

Top Bottom