Greetings from Belfast, Northern Ireland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RMChapple

Hi there!
Thanks for accepting my request to join!
I'm Robert Chapple. I'm a recovering archaeologist & these days work in IT.
I've been turning for almost 3 years and once I got turning bowls out of my system I've been looking to expand & diversify my skillset. As part of that, I've turned to pens & found it amazingly rewarding. At this stage, I've probably turned more then 50, but less than 100, pens ... still finding my feet and building my skills. I look forward to learning from the group members and sharing some of my own creations.

Thanks,

Robert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jomal

Hi to all .I am also new in the forum. I did more in the line of kitchen cutting boards and rolling pins. But about six months ago when browsing on youtube I came across a video of pen turning. I found it very interesting and I placed the boards aside and started with pens and never stopped. I hope I can pick some tips and learn from the experts in this field to improve. Good turning to all.

calabrese55

Welcome @jomal and Robert from the Finger Lakes region in New York.
Robert if you ever decide to get back to looking for fossils there are many of us here and there is no digging.
If you gents want see seen some good pen work check out this guy he like many folks here makes some amazing segmented pens
calabrese55

jttheclockman

Welcome aboard. Hope you stick around and share your work with us. We love photos. Any questions just jump right in and they will definitely get answered . happy turning.

Top Bottom