Greene & Greene style end table

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Lenny

Lenny

My design trying to incorporate elements of the Greene & Greene ork Arts and Crafts style furniture. The white oak burl veneer determined the size of the top. All other parts were scrap pieces I have accumulated. Birthday present for my wife finished only a month late. :) image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
NICE Looking! Something to be proud of and hand down to kid and grandkids.

My mom's youngest sister, now in her 90's has a heavy Green & Green dining room table and heavy chairs that go with it. Her kids don't want it, and she knows how I appreciate fine wood furniture by the masters, so she told me to come get it when she dies. I'll have to move it from CA to MS though.

Lenny

My mom's youngest sister, now in her 90's has a heavy Green & Green dining room table and heavy chairs that go with it. Her kids don't want it, and she knows how I appreciate fine wood furniture by the masters, so she told me to come get it when she dies. I'll have to move it from CA to MS though.

I know how expensive inheriting things can be. A very good friend who lost his dad asked me to build him a garage to house the 32' sailboat and old Ford tractor that had been his dad's. He had to have them shipped from Minnesota to Maine.

Top Bottom