Green Manager Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hippie3180

Hippie3180

I love this green and gold Manger fountain pen, I turned this one a bit chunkier and I really like it. I'm not sure why I didn't turn the others a bit more chunky, to me it makes a big difference in the heft of the pen. We tried to line this cap with the body, but there really wasn't enough of a defined pattern to make a difference on this one.

Attachments

• green manager fountain pen.jpg
    green manager fountain pen.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 99
  • green fountian pen .jpg
    green fountian pen .jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 109

sorcerertd

Looks good. Green and gold usually go well together. Just a suggestion, try taking pics on a darker, somewhat plain and neutral background. The brightness of the white tends to cause the pens to look too dark in the pictures. (I still haven't figured out how to make the color of Bois de Rose show up the way I want it, though.)

FWIW, I mark a line on the inside of the tubes while they're still square to line them up later. Sometimes I put painters tape on the outside and mark the line there before I press them so it's easy to line up.

Hippie3180

Looks good. Green and gold usually go well together. Just a suggestion, try taking pics on a darker, somewhat plain and neutral background. The brightness of the white tends to cause the pens to look too dark in the pictures. (I still haven't figured out how to make the color of Bois de Rose show up the way I want it, though.)

FWIW, I mark a line on the inside of the tubes while they're still square to line them up later. Sometimes I put painters tape on the outside and mark the line there before I press them so it's easy to line up.
FWIW the barrels are very dark green with black, so it's overall a very dark blank. There are moments of chatoyancy throughout.

Top Bottom