Greek Olive wood and others.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

I just posted severalphotos of my recent work in my album. Among them are pens that I made from blanks like olive wood from MIK, cave creek casting acrylics and a bunch more. The first three pages are all new pens.

Wayne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thumbs

Just checked out your photo album, and I can honestly say if you were givin'm away I'd take'm all. 'Cause I sure couldn't decide on one of them. Beautiful work!

wayneis

Tip, now that you mention it I guess that I shot that photo before I put the refil in it. I usually put the refills in after I do my last ren wax application when I'm doing rollerballs or else I end up getting the ink all over my polishing cloths. I need to re-take that shot now that I look at it here.

Thanks Tip and Bob.

Wayne

PenWorks

Nice job Wayne, the Greek Olive wood came out really nice, but I'm a little partial to the pink set as well. Good to see some of your out put latley,

wayneis

Thanks all, Fred I wish that you could see that pen in person because as BB would say, you would wet your pants. It is one of my all time favorites out of all of the pens that I have made. I just bought a few stabilized blanks from a friend and his colors he uses are really something else. I don't know what he uses for dye but the blanks absorb it right to the center.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom