Greater Houston-September 10th Meeting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rsjimenez

Ok, it looks like we will have the Sept 10th Meeting at my house in Alvin, TX from 9-2 PM. If anybody needs directions send me a PM.

Demos:

I can do a PR casting demo.

I have talked to Clyde (itzapen) and he said that he can do a CA finish and stabilization demos. Please confirm.

I also believe that Steve (stealth555) had also mentioned that he could do a CA finish. Please confirm.

I would like to see a photography and a skew demo if anybody knows how.

Plan on bringing a few blanks for trade and about $5 for pizza for lunch.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stealth555

Ok, it looks like we will have the Sept 10th Meeting at my house in Alvin, TX from 9-2 PM. If anybody needs directions send me a PM.

Demos:

I can do a PR casting demo.

I have talked to Clyde (itzapen) and he said that he can do a CA finish and stabilization demos. Please confirm.

I also believe that Steve (stealth555) had also mentioned that he could do a CA finish. Please confirm.

I would like to see a photography and a skew demo if anybody knows how.

Plan on bringing a few blanks for trade and about $5 for pizza for lunch.

Yes, I will do the CA Finish Demo

rsjimenez

How about a demo on applying water slides?

Yes, we can combine that demo with Clyde's CA Demo.

This is a map to my House from Hwy 6.

House_Map.jpg

C. Scott

Ramon,

I should be there with my eldest son. I can show how to use a skew and I will be some blanks and wood for making blanks. I'm sorry but I can't stay the whole time. I got to much to do on my house.

Last edited:

rsjimenez

Thank You to every one that showed up and made this meeting a success, I think it was a very informative meeting and a great way to meet new people. Clyde, Thank You for the stabilizing and CA Demo.

mson

Ramon, thanks for hosting the meeting.

Thanks to all that shared their past experiences and knowlege. My head was swimming with the bunches of information shared. :eek:

The Penguin

Hey Ramon - thanks for the invite. Turns out we could not make it due to competing schedules with my son's soccer league.

maybe next time!

Top Bottom