Great Vendors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

I have recently been doing business with two great vendors from our group. Johnnycnc and Az Silhouette. Both have shipped very promptly...I ordered from Bill on Friday and got it today---Monday. Both have good quality products and give FREE stuff too. ( It's like Christmas!) John's stuff is unique to him and very well made!

In this world of everyone critizicing everything from the way we walk to the length of your toenails, everyone needs a pat on the back, and I hope that our members will join in!!! We also have many other great vendors---maybe we could mention them too!

Good job guys!!!

Mike aka: moke

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Mack-----I ship to Cananda all the time-----customs ties everything up---we have sat here and watched packages take over a month to arrive. Have you ever listened to to stories about Custom fees---the vendor always gets to. I understand why some folks avoid international shipping. We need the sales or I might be in the same boat as they are.
Oh lets not forget the package that customs holds----that's always real fun. Who eats that order??????????

islandturner

Mack-----I ship to Cananda all the time-----customs ties everything up---we have sat here and watched packages take over a month to arrive. Have you ever listened to to stories about Custom fees---the vendor always gets to. I understand why some folks avoid international shipping. We need the sales or I might be in the same boat as they are.
Oh lets not forget the package that customs holds----that's always real fun. Who eats that order??????????

AS is obvioulsy doing well enough that they don't need any Canuck business.

Doesn't matter a bit, as there are many other great companies happy to ship their products to folks north of the 49th. I'm constantly amazed at how fast and efficiently my orders arrive from Ryan at Woodturningz or the good folks at Penn State and all the other companies I deal with. Many thanks to the folks at these companies, for jumping through the extra hoops required for their Canadian clients. It is highly appreciated.

Steve

Gofer

I don't worry about companies that don't ship north of the border and I understand if they choose not to. For those that do I can get just about everything I could want. First and best of all would be Johnnycnc and Monty, I have had nothing but top notch service on every order I have placed with them, regardless of size. For the people that appear to be vendors here that make a living with their sales my top two would be Ed and Dawn at Exoticblanks and Ernie at Beartooth Woods.

Bruce

jedgerton

The two companies that stand out in my mind are Craft Supplies and Woodturningz. Both have excellent customer service and ship orders accurately and quickly.

Also, I have to say the individuals I've done business with on IAP are always tops! I've never gotten anything that didn't turn out to be at least as good as advertised and nearly every time better.

John Edgerton

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Just quickly going through my invoices, I have ordered and received goods from these US suppliers, in most cases no more than 10 days from the date they were forwarded.

Ernie - Bear Tooth Woods, Berea Hard Woods, CS USA, Exotic Blanks, Tony - Golden Nib, Johnnycnc, Ken - Kallenshaan Woods, Aaron - Lau Lau Woodworks, Mike Kelly - Logs to Lumber LLC, Woodcraft, Jimmy - Wood Pen Pro, Tim & Tracy - Wood N Whimsies, Mannie - Wooden Wonders.

It appears I'm sending aid to a foreign country!:biggrin:Everyone of the above, and many more individuals from IAP have provided nothing but the best of service, both timely and accurate. We need your stuff, it's not available in Canada.

I don't recall what I attempted to order from AS, but as soon as I mentioned Canada, the answer was we don't ship there. If the item had been available in Canada or at any of the above mentioned suppliers I would gladly have ordered from them.

Top Bottom