Great service kudos to....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinn

CSUSA, again. Even though I'm not all that far away from Utah so a quick turn around is understandable, CSUSA seems to make sure that orders are processed FAST and are out the door ASAP even without expedited shipping requested. This kind of attention to customer service is getting rare, these days. I know if I need something soon, that's the place to go to be confident I'll get it in time.

Nancy (it's Friday, it's Friday, that means two days of turning!) :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

punkinn

Hey Dario,

Going to tear into some of those blanks of yours this weekend! New wood is just so exciting... hee hee

I've only just started dealing with some of the suppliers for pen parts, etc so the good ones out there are a nice surprise. So many people are ready enough to complain about bad experiences but not always so ready to give a pat-on-the-back when it's due, ya know? [:)]

Have a great weekend! (you need some time off for turning, dude!) [;)]

Nancy

Dario

If you search..there are a lot of praises for their service here. As well as other suppliers (I dare not name them here since this is for CSUSA [;)])

I will find time to turn...somehow.

wood-of-1kind

I'm in total agreement. Excellent service and quick delivery to Toronto, Canada. Very reasonable staff that makes one feel very satisfied with their order. Two thumbs up for CSUSA.
-Peter-

I have had the same experience as Peter (except to Winnipeg). Absolutely no complaints whatsoever from me.[:)]
I agree with you, Punkinn, Dario needs some time off for turning - all work and no play makes Dario a dull boy.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom