Great Bandsaw Blades and Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Woodcraftbands.com
I decided to give this place a try and see what they could do for me. Their website isn't much and you can't order from it, you need to actually call them up on a phone and talk to someone (how odd). The man that I spoke with was John and he was very easy to deal with, he took my order, answered some questions I had, and actually knew what he was talking about (again, odd). He never tried to sell me anything I didn't want and was quick to explain that they still use paper to take orders, not a computer. I was liking this place more and more so I placed an order for 10 blades as a test to see what I would get. I almost had forgotten about it until a box showed up at my shop with 10 blades in it, it had only been 4 business days for custom sized blades. The blades are Lenox blades I believe and are great so far, cutting everything I have thrown at them and the best part was I paid less than $140 shipped for the 10 111" blades. If they hold up as they appear to be doing so far, I may have found a new supplier for blades. If you get a chance to try these, give it a shot. the only downside is to get the prices I got, you have to order a minimum of 5 blades of any one type, still not bad.

Justturnin

Hmm, I checked this site out a few months ago when Jeff mentioned it. I am getting close to needing a new blade. I typically buy Timberwolfs from WC. Maybe I will try these and see how they compare.

Top Bottom