Granite Plaque/Coaster/ Hot plate?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Stonepecker, has done it again. I saw some of his work in someone else's thread awhile back. He is a master headstone engraver. He took a liking to my shed building project and, decided to make a nice plaque for the man cave. I received it in a box which, included a couple of pieces of Plum, Cedar, Sugar Maple and, East Indian Rosewood. Absolutely awesome timbers. I agreed to make Wayne some pens with it. This wood has sentimental value to Wayne so, I need to give them my best shot. I consider this an honor and, a privilege. Thanks Wayne!

Attachments

• IMG_1594 (2).jpg
    IMG_1594 (2).jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1595 (2).jpg
    IMG_1595 (2).jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1596 (2).jpg
    IMG_1596 (2).jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 185
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I agree, Wayne (aka Stonepecker) does fantastic work and he's a great guy to do business with. I'm still getting compliments from neighbors on the sign he made for me, even though it's telling them to stay off my lawn;)

Beautiful job Wayne!!!

Thanks for sharing Chuck.

Jim Smith

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I agree, Wayne (aka Stonepecker) does fantastic work and he's a great guy to do business with. I'm still getting compliments from neighbors on the sign he made for me, even though it's telling them to stay off my lawn;)

Beautiful job Wayne!!!

Thanks for sharing Chuck.

Jim Smith
Yes Jim, yours was the thread I saw. That sign is awesome. Wayne IS a great guy, in spite of his teasing on my shed thread :biggrin:

alankulwicki7

Wayne is a great guy. I received a few cherry burls from some friends this summer and passed one along to Wayne. His gift for my friends was a beautiful granite stone for their garden. What a nice gesture!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Wayne is a great guy. I received a few cherry burls from some friends this summer and passed one along to Wayne. His gift for my friends was a beautiful granite stone for their garden. What a nice gesture!
Indeed....I have some other thoughts for the exterior of the shed come spring.

stonepecker

Thanks everyone for the nice words. But more important, Thank you all for your friendship and help.
I have about two weeks of work left for this year and then I will be home for the winter. So get your ideas together Chuck and let me know what I can play with for you.

Jim, I JUST recieved the insurance check for the broken shipments to you. Damn, they sure made it hard on me to collect but I wouldn't let go. Told them the last time I was prepared to bring the packages in for them to inspect and would remain till I had cash in hand.

Jan, I still haven had time to turn the blanks you made......but soon, very soon.

Doug, You and I still need to get together for a day sometime in the future. I really enjoyed the short time we got to visit.

"There really is no place like the IAP."
Wayne

Last edited:
Top Bottom