Got my PTownSubbie Molds today and ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

All I can say is SWEET! Very nice molds. I had some similar ones that I loved but were getting old. They were three blank molds.

IMHO, Fred's 4 blank model is more efficient for me and even easier to use that the ones I paid $35 for years ago.

Thanks FRED!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Man, they got there quickly!!! I am glad you are happy Andy!

I am not out to make a living by selling these and believe me, I am not making a living on these.

I am just happy to help people out with something that they need and I can provide. I have easy access to the silicone and many others don't so I am happy to make this service available.

If anyone else needs any other types of molds, let me know. I can probably work out something.

PTownSubbie

The sheet that I sent with each of the molds should explain many of the limitations.

But, yes they can be used in a Pressure Pot with no problems! I even use mine to preheat prior to pouring and to post cure if needed. Just make sure your temp on your toaster oven is set no higher than 150F.

The pictures are in the classifieds forum:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68302#post1099003

ZanderPommo

molds look and work perfectly! very flexible, its lever, it has smooth and perfect cavities as well, im ready to make some outstanding blanks:biggrin:

Top Bottom