Got a dust collector, now what

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

esears

So I got in on that 45$ for a Delta 50-720 1hp dust collector from Lowes and got everything set up. It only comes with a 5' hose and the bags.

I turn on a turncrafter pro and I enjoy small bowls the best and the occasional pens. What would people suggest to utilize the dust collector for the lathe? What type of hood, etc makes it easiest?

I just couldn't pass up the deal on the DC, especially since it was still stickered at 279.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

esears

Where, when and how did that deal show up (and more importantly, is it still available)?

I saw it on the 8th over at Sawcreek. Someone had posted a receipt that they got it for. I was out last nite and stopped at Lowes and saw there was one about 70 miles from my house. Took a copy of the receipt and went down there and they gave it to me for 47.80. I'm guessing if you can find one they might still match it.

shootintom

Sawcreek???

I saw it on the 8th over at Sawcreek. Someone had posted a receipt that they got it for. I was out last nite and stopped at Lowes and saw there was one about 70 miles from my house. Took a copy of the receipt and went down there and they gave it to me for 47.80. I'm guessing if you can find one they might still match it.

Does anyone know who and where the posted receipt is? At that price you can sign me up too! Thanks.

Tom

Top Bottom