Good morning from Georgia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gus1957

By way of introduction my name is Glen and I live south of Atlanta. I've been a woodworker for 40 years and also a collector and user of vintage fountain pens for 20 years. I specialize in the Sheaffer brand. As I approach retirement I'm interested in turning pens for enjoyment.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday season.

Glen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Hey Glen. I am in Albany. You may not get down this far south, but if you would like to get together and talk pen stuff, I would be happy to accommodate.

Woodchipper

Welcome from a former resident of ATL back in the mid 60s when it was still a small place. Should have bought 100 acres and retired a millionaire.

Velcrodog

By way of introduction my name is Glen and I live south of Atlanta. I've been a woodworker for 40 years and also a collector and user of vintage fountain pens for 20 years. I specialize in the Sheaffer brand. As I approach retirement I'm interested in turning pens for enjoyment.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday season.

Glen
Hi Glen and welcome. Are you a member of the South Metro Woodtuners located in Newnan?

Velcrodog

Good morning,

I am not but I looked at their FaceBook page and I am going to contact them about joining. It looks like a great group of folks.

Glen
It really is. All of them are extremely talented and friendly. They will gladly help with anything. When we first joined, didn't know much but they were all ready to help. We have demos each meeting where we either have a club member do the demo or have a guest demonstration. See you there.

Woodchipper

Howdy from Bluffton, SC! Good luck keeping it from becoming an obsession... ;-)
You have answered my previous post about Low Country. Again, welcome!
FWIW, I recently read a book about Francis Marion, The Swamp Fox by John Oller. Author's premise is Marion kept the British tied up in SC and allowed Washington to capitalize on the weakened British forces. Worth reading...and it has pictures! Movie, The Patriot, is based on Marion's efforts.

Top Bottom