Good find at the mall.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

I was shopping yesterday at the mall and wandered into the Things Remembered store that most of you can find in your local larger mall. They were selling a small leather carrier for pens that fit my jr. stateman perfectly. The thing was only $4.99! It seemed like nice quality and the perfect presentation to use. Just thought I'd pass that along! enjoy[8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I like that "Ninja stealth shopper" title LOL

Can't be President...wife is too generous for me to practice the "art". I bet she will see it on the store first and offer to buy some before I can. [:p][:D]

Johnathan

Originally posted by Dario
<br />I like that "Ninja stealth shopper" title LOL

Can't be President...wife is too generous for me to practice the "art". I bet she will see it on the store first and offer to buy some before I can. [:p][:D]

In Italian we would call you Furbo, sneaky & clever man! You wouldn't happen to just be walking by the store and get a funny "feeling" deep inside that you should go in the store, right?[;)][;)][;)]
Sad to say my wife and I have seperate shopping agenda's. I can't stand to follow her around (furniture, jewelry, clothes, blah blah) and she can't stand to follow me around (gagets, electronics, art etc.) So, we end up walking in together and having a meet you here for "lunch" time. [8D] We both enjoy ourselves, and don't have a heart attack knowing what the other spent![:D]

and by the way, Dario, you are practicing the "art" you're just better at it than I am. Mr Miaghi![:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom