Good Deal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dpstudios

Caution.
Went to the site and saw some stuff I wanted and with the 15% off and free shipping decided to order. That was 2 days ago. Have yet to get a confirmation email or have my card charged. Called today during business hours and got the recording about business hours and to call back when they were open.
Just got home from work and decided to go to the site and send customer service an email to find out what was going on. Email link does not work.
All I can say is, Do not order anything from Peachtree.
Sorry for the length, but I felt a need to alert others to what may possibly be a phishing scam. That or just a bad business.

gtriever

They're legit, but sloppy about customer service. The last two orders I placed - I never knew they were shipped until they showed up in the mail. I'll use them only as a last resort, when I can't find it elsewhere.

jttheclockman

They are legit and at all the woodworking shows and I have ordered many things from them and never had a problem so please do not say do not order from them when maybe you had some problem.

Gary Beasley

Dont know about the shipping as I always go to the store. Theres some good folks there, a family owned business. Went there today and bought coring blades for a Oneway system, they gave me 15% off for four blades and saved about $100. They also host the Gwinnett Woodworkers Association and give the members discounts on meeting days.

Talltim

I bought our first pen turning supplies from peachtree. (Store walk in). They are always friendly. Never ordered online though.

It is several hours from where I live but if I am in the area I usually pop in.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

rduncan

Like others have stated, I've ordered from Peachtree and will do so again. However, if you need hand holding and/or immediate gratification then look elsewhere. It will show up and with the prices I've seen when ordering I'll give them a few days additional. Heck I've just ordered some model railroad stuff and after a couple days order still shows "awaiting fulfillment" but cheapest place around. I think we may be spoiled by next day or two day orders. :)

TonyL

They host the Gwinnett WW club of which I am a member of. They host our meetings every week. I know the owners and staff. They are very good to club and to me. Some don't like them for various reasons, but I can't find fault with them.

Top Bottom