Good Deal on Carbide Inserts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darios

Damn. Given that vendors are selling single inserts at $14.99 a piece, even their non-sale price of $25 for ten is spectacular.
THAT site is getting bookmarked
OH and it keeps on getting better:

There are 2 shipping rates for your address:
  • Free Standard Shipping: $0.00
  • Express Shipping: $29.99

woodwzrd

Just dropped an order on a set of 10 but wish I would have looked at the rest of the site first. I probably would have tried their bandsaw blades and maybe a 10" saw blade. Maybe next time.

jcm71

Appears that the company is in China. I requested info on my order and they did respond. Who knows when I'll get them.

hi friend.
Thanks your order and sorry this matter.
please not worry, the package with sent and on the way.
usually take 7-15 days to your home.
if with any question, please contact me again.
hope we can do more business in the near future.
and if you want something which i dont have, also can let me know it. i can ask the manufacturer here.
Kind regards
Annie

Number: SF6043977115364
Package status: In transit (3 Days)
2024-02-23 22:18 Nanyang Wancheng distribution center, Departed
2024-02-23 22:18 Nanyang Wancheng distribution center, Departed
2024-02-23 21:09 Nanyang Wancheng distribution center,Nanyang,Henan,CN, Shipment loaded, prepare to send to next station.
2024-02-23 20:50 Nanyang Wancheng distribution center,Nanyang,Henan,CN, Shipment has arrived at the station and unloading.
2024-02-23 19:59 Wired home express business point, Departed
2024-02-23 19:19 Wired home express business point,Nanyang,Henan,CN, Shipment loaded, prepare to send to next station.
2024-02-23 18:25 Wired home express business point, S.F. Express has picked up the shipment
2024-02-23 18:01 Wired home express business point, S.F. Express has picked up the shipment
2024-02-21 16:17 Order information has been received
======================================