Golden Spike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

The Cap
Bicycle Golden Spike Playing Card, Copper Wire & Armour Plates

The Body
Embossed Aluminum Tape Background, Copper Wire, Armor Plates & Watch Parts

I made the Sleepers from Copper Wire that i flattened, then ran Copper Wire over the top to form the Rails

The Watch Parts for me represent the time that went into the design and construction of the railroad systems that have stood the test of time

The Railroad section of this blank was very time consuming, but i am very happy with the out come

Thanks for looking
C&C Welcome
MIK

Attachments

• DSCN9672.jpg
    DSCN9672.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCN9674.jpg
    DSCN9674.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCN9675.jpg
    DSCN9675.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 270
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LouCee

Wow, that is nice! I love the theme, the card has a great look and the railroad tracks you made using copper wire turned out great. Nice work all the way around! It's too bad I can only like it once.

jttheclockman

Please do not take this the wrong way but I think this is the best you ever done. The theme fits perfect and the added details make it jump out. If you would have done that in the contest we all would have thrown our hands up and surrendered quickly.:biggrin::biggrin: I think you are onto something here and taken another step. keep up the good work. :):)

MIKL

Thanks for the kind words guys

Looks like the Ozzies are on a roll !!! Between you, Serge and Peter, there are some pretty damned good pens coming from Down Under recently. :wink::biggrin:

Thanks Mate
Serge, Peter and I ... we are the Thunder from Down Under
There must be a pen in there somewhere :)

Please do not take this the wrong way but I think this is the best you ever done. The theme fits perfect and the added details make it jump out. If you would have done that in the contest we all would have thrown our hands up and surrendered quickly.:biggrin::biggrin: I think you are onto something here and taken another step. keep up the good work. :):)

Thanks Mate ... i was going to enter this one in the Freestyle competition but when i read the rules it didn't comply ... if i ever get the time i will have to look into making my own components ... another rabbit hole :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom