GLM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bmac

bmac

Another Gnome done, this is Flargin and he will be joining with his brothers and sisters in their fight for equality. For centuries Gnomes have been scorned and looked down on as being tricksters, pranksters and lazy, when in fact they are loving, caring and extremely hard working. At one time they owned much of the forest land in which they lived and had great wealth but all that was taken from them over time.

Attachments

• 20210120_175346_copy_1024x1660.jpg
    20210120_175346_copy_1024x1660.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 152
I've never seen a Gnome in my forest. I've seen Deer, Elk, Bear, Moose, Mt. Lions, Wolves, Fox, Skunks, Squirrels, Marmot, way to many Chipmunks, and just one snake and too many mice to count. But never a Gnome, I'll have to keep my eyes open. Our new house has Badgers but they seem to only come out at evening and late night hours.

Bryguy

I do enjoy Gnome making. I like the hands on yours, may I copy? I make my Gnomes for adoption and all profits go to local homeless shelters. https://bit.ly/3rLVdEG and Facebook (search @GnomeAdoptionSocietyoftheMonadnocks)
Aksel Lund 18.jpg

Bryguy

your Southern Gnomes seem a lot skinnier that our fat New England Gnomes. I wonder if it is because it is so much colder up here? Photo of the Monadnock Gnome Chorus!
DSCF0656.JPG

Top Bottom