Glimmerz -N- More

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hebertjo

I bought two snake skin blanks from Gina at Glimmerz-N-More. The Sierra click blank was perfect but after turning the Jr. Emperor blanks I noticed about a dozen little flecks of glitter and one large one that was about the size of one of the scales. I sent Gina an email about it and she replied with:

"You let me know exactly what i need to replace and I will replace it. Simple as that"

Not long after that I had a package in the mail with my new set of blanks and she threw in a very nice freebie! I am reluctant to say what it was but trust me if you recieved it you would be a very happy customer.

Thanks Gina, your customer service is world class!

John Hebert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snowman56

Gina has a gerat product and is very conceren about her coustomer's.I have long conversation's with her and she has treated me very well.

penmanship

I'll second that..................Gina has always treated me very well. I even had her custom make me blanks (3 El Toro's) & she didn't even skip a beat. Ordered the brass, made what I wanted, and got them to me in good time all the way up here in Canada.

THE BEST service & the only person I will ever buy skin blanks from.

Gina has a gerat product and is very conceren about her coustomer's.I have long conversation's with her and she has treated me very well.

Top Bottom